Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas and all that...

So...first off I would like to say Merry Christmas to you! Hope it has been a wonderful day for everyone and that you got everything that you wished for.

Main present was my MacBook Pro (which I paid £679 toward so it not particularly a present, but it is awesome all the same) :) the Webcam is so fun!!:



... and here is a silly one for good measure :):

Anyhoo..been a good day. Stuffed my fat gob all day, I bet I have gained half a bloody stone today. Feel awful...no guys will EVER want me now. UGHGHGHHG. But Tv was good, Ben got Xbox Kinekt thingy and it is so random and funny :)

Still thinking about my whole situation at the moment...lots of guys seeming interested in me. However there was only one who has been so unbelievably sweet and I dunno if that is just him or whether he interested in me. Either way he is a very nice person and made me feel special the other day :) The other guys are just horny...but funny. :)

Tomorrow I have to work. F.M.L!!! haha Really don't WANT to get up early and go into frigging Debenhams for 9am! UUUGGHH

Anyhoo..watching 'Come Fly With Me' then beddy byes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment