Wednesday 16 February 2011

Hey, I got some new shoes on and everybody's smiling...

So, I bought myself those tan brogues that I was umming and ahhing over. They are exchange only so I am a bit :/ ... I have spent the last hour trying on all my clothes trying to see if they suit, as they are so different and having fat legs (which doesn't show as much in these pictures) doesn't help matters. Do they look ok? And what else can I wear them with?






I must admit they are divine, and my outfit here is pretty awesome (will wear it tomorrow, should I choose to keep the shoes). I needed some summery shoes as I am wearing out my boots...lol. I can't wait for it to be summer so i can wear nice dresses and no tights! EEP :D hehe. But yes, I am so in love with fashion right now. I also bought myself a sleeveless, cropped denim jacket which is gorgeous and goes with EVERYTHING. I am a happy bunny...now off to do english coursework :S

Oh, and here is my new jacket....

1 comment:

  1. They look great with that outfit! You could probably wear the brogues with most things couldn't you? Maybe pretty summer dresses too? I love the denim jacket! Really want one for summer but I hate wearing things that are cut off sleeveless like that because I feel like my shoulders are too broad!! Honestly from these photos it doesn't look you could ever have fat legs in real life! x

    ReplyDelete