Wednesday 9 February 2011

Brogues...

Ok, so today I went shopping with my Gran. It was quite good. I went to topshop and bought the loveliest playsuit (below)
I thought that it was gorgeous on the hanger and trying it on was just divine. It is so slimming and flattering, I just jumped at the chance to buy it. It was £50 but with my discount it was £45. I don't know if that is good or bad, but if I get wear out of it, then it is totally worth it :) <3 There is a lot of other stuff that I want, but I cannot decide what to buy!!

I was also looking at shoes and trying to decide what to get. I want some for spring that are nice and will last. At Office, I found some nice Brogues, but the colour I wanted wasn't in stock so I tried another colour in. Because they are so different to what I am used to, it is hard to decide if they are beneficial.

This is the colour I had wanted as it is a nice brown and will go with more stuff...they cost £68 but I would get my student discount off. The problem with Office is that they do not do refunds, only exchange, so I would need to be sure I wanted them. 
These are the other colour, which are equally nice but I still feel that it would be better to get the darker ones. I am not sure entirely what they will go with, as they are making a statement. So I am stressing as I need some new shoes and they are LUSH....but would I be wasting my money? Oh, I don't know...

4 comments:

  1. That playsuit is gorgeous.
    Since you like both the shoes I would go for the pair that will match more outfits since they're so expensive.
    If you like them that much then surely you'd wear them a lot and it wouldn't be a waste of money? Especially if you need new ones anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) well i prefer the darker ones but they didn't have them in the shop haha! I do love them so, i suppose i just bad with new things. once i try them i am ok, it's just the trying that is a problem haha :)
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in the playsuit! I've wanted it too but even with a student discount it's expensive. Seeing it on you though is really making me want it :/ ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww get it! GET IT! I know it still £45 but it is LUSH and i think I will get a lot of wear out of it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete