Monday 13 September 2010

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I am getting closer and closer to my Uni choices. At the moment Cardiff is a huge YES! and others such as Kent, Warwick, Edinburgh, Oxford etc are very much a possibility. Although, I currently have 13 possible choices that need to be whittled down to 5...FIVE!?!?!....how is this going to be possible!? There are so many places that I would love to go to, so I am making a Pro/Con list for each university in order to (hopefully) make my choices.

Aspects that will influence my choice: Deferred Entry possibilities - can I defer or is it iffy?; Course structure/content - will I enjoy it? Are there compulsory modules/exams etc? What books will I have to study? etc; Location - this is a MUST! Do I see myself living there for 3 or 4 years of my life? Is it a campus? What is the feeling of the place?; Grades required - yes, obvious, but there is a clear difference in quality between a uni offering places on AAA and one offering BBB or BBC or whatever. Also, will I get the AAA or AAB that I need?; Rankings - obvious and somewhat snobbish, but I don't want to go to a university that is low in rankings! Saying that, Cardiff is 44th in the rankings and I loved it!
So yes, that is my predicament!! haha. I also need to complete my personal statement first!

On a different note; it's my birthday in a month and 4 days! I will be officially an adult. There are many things that I want for my birthday, most notably, a car, although I doubt this will happen because we are poor :(. Also need to sort out birthday partyyyy AAAAH :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment