Thursday 2 September 2010

Hello

00:04 is the time right now on my laptop's clock. I should be in bed. But I'm not :) I am becoming more and more nocturnal as the holiday's drag on, despite the fact that there is one week left until college..oh.

I can't be doing with college right now. I don't want the responsibility. Not again. And my hols were just starting to get interesting.... :) what with my being popular with boys all of a sudden. And entering into what will be termed; a courtship :P haha. I have no idea what will happen next, but I sort of like it. My life is becoming a bit more...eventful. All I know is, he is ignoring me, so he is a bitch. LOL

Dad moved back down here the other day, his house is really cute and he lives in a gorgeous area with a beautiful park that reminds me of the National Trust gardens. (Photo's tomorrow :D) - I have now reminded myself that I must take up photography again. And may invest in some new equipment.


I have so much shit to catch up on. And so much shopping to do. So excited!
The time is now 00:14 and I am officially bored of writing. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment